No-Bake Brownie Fudge
This recipe is a fun combination of two classic comfort foods - fudge and brownies!
- Food Processor
- 1 cup walnuts
- 20 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup salted peanut butter or almond butter (if unsalted, add in a sprinkle of salt to taste)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Remove the pit from your dates.
- If your dates are on the dry side, soak them in warm water for 5-10 minutes until soft/moist. If you're not sure, it's best to soak them.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Using a firm spatula, press batter into a 9x9 pan or smaller.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before serving.